Saturday 13 October 2007

Practise makes perfect!

Hi!

It was a while since I wrote the last time but I'll try to write more about the practises when I have time. We have started practising 2-3 times/week and practise makes perfect!

The obedince is going great and I think that is the element we don't have to practise so much. And the element where she's running forward is one of the favourites, and it's going great there too! ;) And she gets the fetch with no problems. :) These results depends of that I've change the way to practise, and it seems to work! I'm trying to use the ball as little as I can, except some elements like fast lyings and running forward. I've started to use more dog-candy instead, then she won't be 'blocked' in the obedience. We have started tracking too, and it's looking better than it did in the summer. But everythings looking better, especially the fetch. So it is decided that we are going to compete in the spring!

Hope you're having a good time and keep reading in this blog! It will be updated so often as I have the time to write. PS! Please look at the video below, it's the best IPO-practise we had ever done! The practise is in Loviisa, Finland under the midsummer camp. Enjoy!


No comments: